Dude, I am alive!
Ja, conclusie van de dag.
SWEET SIXTEEN PARTY IS GONNA BE AWESOME.. Ik heb er echt zin in!
Heb even een lijstje van Spii gejat, kon het niet laten. Ga em even voor jullie invullen! Je moet dus je itunes op shuffle zetten, en de nummers achter de puntjes zetten. Er zitten een paar hele grappige bij!
My name is... Alejandro
I am... DrugsFaggotsHollywood
I feel like... Only U
I want to be... Let Me Blow Ya Mind
I wish... Hush Hush
Your Life:
When I was born... Ffscene8
My parents made me while... Canon D in major
My first words were... Paper Gangsta
I met my best friend I thought... Brick by boring brick
My first crush was... When I'm Gone
My first date... All my life
My first kiss... Prima Donna
Me and my best friends discuss about... Not that kinda girl
My school is like... Nothin' on you
My first job was... Iridescent
My first concert was... PDA
My wedding-song will be... Lying is the most fun a girl can have without taking her clothes o
When I lose my job I think... up saw liz
This will people say about me at my funeral... fire bomb
My funeral song will be... The last song I'm wasting on you
In heaven I sing this to God... Fight for this love
God kicks me out of heaven, that's when I'll tell him... thinking of you
With the devil I talk about... chop me up
Thoughts:
My parents think about me... wonderful
My grandparents think about me... not fair
My siblings think about me... lucifer
My teachers/boss think about me... fallen leaves
My best friends think about me... disco heaven
I think about my parents... you rock my world
I think about my grandparents... no way
I think about my siblings... sweet dreams are made of these
I think about my teachers/boss... crazy kind of love (hahahahhaa)
I think about my best friends... let it go (hahahha)
Foreign people might think about me... won't go home without you (HAHAHAHAH!!!)
And last but not least:
This night I'll dream of... sad symphony
Last night I dreamt of... dead in ditches
I never want to dream of... my immortal (true!)
I need... heartbroken
I don't need... break the ice
This survey is... the world outside
Geen opmerkingen:
Een reactie posten